There are various ways in which you can join us and help:-
- Become a “Friend” and act as a volunteer, say helping in the office, or with fundraising, or at events.
- Become a Trustee or serve as a non trustee on one of our 2 committees – Finance or Business Development
- Help us to maintain our Community Garden by using your gardening skills
- Support a project with your specialist expertise such as our planned refurbishments of the coffee lounge and garden or installation of a new booking system
- If you have limited time you can still help by providing professional advice via email or the telephone such as HR, marketing and legal
If you are interested in joining us on our journey then please send an email to email@example.com or call 0151 632 2889 and our Centre Development Manager or a member of the Executive will arrange to meet you for an informal chat.
Please provide an email address or phone number and a brief idea of what you would like to help us with. If you are unable to help us but know someone you think can, then please pass on this request.
We are a registered charity so unable to pay you but we believe you will find your time working with us both fulfilling and fun.
Thank you for reading this notice and we look forward to hearing from you.
The Trustees and staff of the Parade